We are an inclusive Anabaptist community of faith, hope, and love, following Jesus and seeking equity, justice, and peace for ourselves, our communities, and our world.
Central to our faith as a congregation:
- embodying grace and welcome to every person, just as you are — all genders, all sexualities, all races, all abilities.
- nurturing the spiritual growth of all ages through Christian education and worship that is joyful and creative.
- sharing meals, our stories, and our questions of faith as we discern together the way of Jesus.
Central to our hope for the community:
- serving others through vocations, volunteering, and building relationships.
- understanding our roles in systems of injustice and working to dismantle them.
- sharing our church building and resources for the arts, education, hospitality, and healing.
Central to our love for the world:
- living into the audacity of faith, fostering peace and nonviolence as we help build a church and world free of racism, oppression, and poverty.
- promoting sustainability so that future generations will know and enjoy God’s creation.
- supporting public policies that oppose discrimination and repair inequities of wealth and access.
Adopted July 20, 2021 via a congregational vote.